CFC Fixtures – NefGrid and Custom
CFC Fixtures – NefGrid and Custom
Neftec CFC Fixture – Overview
CFC fixtures provide so many benefits over traditional forms High-temp alloy fixtures used Vacuum and high-temperature furnaces. Switching to a CFC fixtures allow users to increase productivity, output because CFC offers a lightweight solution. And minimum downtime due to the longevity and robustness that CFC composite offers .
CFC fixtures offer large reduction in weight and overall mass contribute to reduced heat-cycle times(time it takes a fixture to reach optimum temperature) which helps reduce running costs to furnace users and production output. And because CFC fixtures are far stronger than alloys and Graphite you can reduce the physical size while increasing the work area on the fixture. Thus improving production output.
Neftec offer a range of fixtures, from our own “off the shelf” solution to custom designs and standard replacement grids. Neftec Grids are focused upon helping our customers reduce their costs and increase their productivity.
- CFC Fixtures will not warp over time – Unlike Alloy fixtures
- CFC Fixtures are lighter, stronger and resilient to Thermal shock
- CFC Fixtures use less material compared to Graphite and Alloys – This allows for an increase in production output
- CFC Fixtures have Excellent thermal conductivity – Contributes to lower overheads and energy costs
- CFC Fixtures are durable and strong – This allows for low to zero maintenance needed on the fixture
- CFC Fixtures can withstand temperatures up to 2000°c
Neftec offers bespoke fixtures, designed specifically to your requirements. With our extensive experience and in-house designers we can offer you and your heat-treatment needs the ideal solutions. This can include anything from a replacement grid to work with existing fixtures or a full multi-tier solution.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with your requirements.
Neftec Short-fibre CFC composites (PC70) allows for unrestricted design and flexibility. Short-fibre composite grids offer a distinct advantage over long-fibre composites, graphites and alloy grids. The structure and strength of short-fibre CFC means we can machine our grids from solid plates without sacrificing strength. This is something that cannot usually be done with long-fibre fixtures without strength being compromised.
The ability and flexibility of being able to machine from solid plates provides Neftec with the ability to produce a variety of different sizes and shapes for our grids. We are not constrained to one fixed size which can limit a customers ability to use a CFC fixture. This is especially true when an application requires unique attributes.
CFC Grid over view:
- Standard grid sizes available in thicknesses up to 30MM
- Custom grid sizes available in thicknesses up to 30MM
- Standard cut outs, either 50 x 50mm Square or 50OD round
- Custom cut outs, either square, round or drilled to customers specifications
- A 2 tier 610 x 915 x 10mm Grid can support 100kg with only 0.1mm deflection
- 610 x 915
- 1000 x 1000
- 1200 x 1200
- 1000 x 1500
(Sizes in mm)
Neftec uses a unique post system that is developed to allow easy assembly of fixture units while creating a secure and sturdy structure. The design of our posts allows the grids to be stacked at various heights that suit the customers needs, the design also means it can be easily dismantled and stored when the fixture isn’t in use.
The post are designed for the grids to be stacked and slotted on top of the post. This gives excellent grid support, while providing a secure structure that is very easy to assemble. Our posts are also simplified in the way they connect, this gives us more freedom with design a bespoke post for customers while also reducing costs. To further reduce costs we offer our posts in graphite, but where needed we can offer them in C/C Composite as well.
Our patent pending post system offers our users the following features:
- Infinite post height adjustment
- Available in Graphite or C/C Composite
- Easy assembly and disassembly CFC Fixture system
- Custom post heights at no extra charge
- Strong and secure fitting, creating a stable fixture
- A unique graphite 4 post corner support or 4 corner and edge support
For more information on our fixtures please contact us.